16 October 2014

Brain Pocket - Regular Size Traveler's Notebook

My people has been asking me this question:
"What's inside your Regular size Traveler's Notebooks?" 

So, I decided to do a post about my Tan / Cream color Regular size Traveler's Notebook, the Brain Pocket.


Brain Pocket was customized by a lady crafter from Japan.
I had this Traveler's Notebook since 2010 (shortly after I purchased my Midori Regular Size TN). 
I was attracted by the color of the leather, and the opportunity to choose the button I wanted to be on the leather. 
I have been safe keeping it and only decided to use in this year (2014).


I purchased the corner pocket from the bookstore, so that I can keep the loose paper.
It works out well, and it soon filled up with a lot junk paper.

This set up starts with a Midori Zipper Pocket (Refill 008).
Obviously, the front portion allows me to hold bigger piece of junk paper. 

I added a 6-pockets kraft paper folder crafted by my cousin, Karen (thank you Karen for making this for me). 
This is where I slot all my receipts. I have tons of them in there now. 

I have 2 Grid Notebooks (refill 002) inside this Traveler's Notebook. 
One for daily recording - expenses, ideas, information, etc.
The other is for personal journaling (my writetherapy). 

The back of the kraft paper folder. 



Another accessory I have is the Midori Card File (refill 007).
This is where I keep my business card and also business cards of others.  


Currently, I am keeping some cash notes inside this Zipper Pocket. 


I have attached a pen holder that similar to Midori Pen Holder (refill 016).
And I carry 2 pens in this Traveler's Notebook - Hero Fountain 372, and Lamy Logo ball point pen.

3 comments:

  1. Nice, See are you selling insert folders?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Yochanan, no, I'm not. Those folders are made by my cousin.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks lot for the informative post. Learn more about blank presentation folders

    ReplyDelete