13 June 2016

Inside My Camel Traveler's Notebook

My Camel Traveler's Notebook is my current new Every Day Carry.

For this Traveler's Notebook, I want to keep it as simple and as thin as possible, so that it will be easy for me to carry it around.
But at the same time, I want to be able to the most out of this TN.

Requirements:
1. A planner that allows me to write down my schedules, and also, a space where I can draw, doodle and write quotes.
2. A notebook for Brain Dump and important reads.
3. A pouch to store my accessories.
4. A pen loop that will not obstruct when I write.
5. Card slots.

So far, I guess the Setup has met all the requirements.

What's in my Traveler's Notebook:
- 019 Free Diary;
- 003 Blank Note;
- Advanced Zipper pouch
- Sakura Pigma Micron Pen size 03

So much about my Camel TN, and thank you for being here with me.

I have some Advanced Zipper Pouch readily for sales.
If you want to add one of that into your Regular size TN,
just drop me a email to discuss. 

No comments:

Post a Comment