26 August 2017

Travel Journal for Japan 2017 (Part 1)

Every holiday is an opportunity to learn about new places, new cultures and meet more new people. 

Having a travel journal allow me to keep the memories I had in the foreign land. 
Its a place where I pen down my experiences and my feelings. 
Its a record book for my receipts, admission tickets, maps and the beautiful postcards.
Its a photo album for some of the beautiful photos that I'd taken with moblie phone.
Its a sketchbook where I practice my sketching / drawing / painting. 

So what's inside this cloth bag?


That will be the Traveler's Notebook Blue edition, which has always been my travel journal.
For this trip, I had used up two notebooks, which I bought at Traveler's Factory at Narita Airport Terminal One.

For this post, I will be sharing some of the entries of my first notebook.
If you have any questions about my travel journal, or my trip, just drop me a message, and I will try to respond to you as soon as I can. 

My Traveler's Notebook Blue edition.
These are the two notebooks that I used for this trip.
Stamping adds characters to the notebook. 
With this stamp, it allows me to pen down the necessary details. 
Bus ticket, writing of personal experiences and photo for record keeping.
Receipts, photos of the things I purchased and namecard of the restaurant visited.
Photo of wrong tickets given to me and correct bus ticket.
Photos of Mt. Fuji taken from my hotel window. 
Writing of personal experiences.
Personal experience while climbing Mt. Fuji.
Personal experience while climbing Mt. Fuji.
Sketches of my dinner, and my sketch for the visit to Fushimi Inari Taisha Shrine.
Post card and map of Fushimi Inari Taisha Shrine.
Admission ticket to Kiyomizu-Dera.
End of the first notebook. 

2 comments:

  1. What an extraordinary record of your journey!

    ReplyDelete
  2. loved your journal as it looks totally.. true! I mean, not one of those dressed up to impress people on IG or facebook. full of memories and images and still very unique..

    ReplyDelete